Sam Tagged me.....Ok I have to admit that I let this one go for awhile. My dryer was on the blitz and so laundry was piling up. So until my cutie handyman husband could fix it I had to wait to post.... My Favorite Shoes: I bought these in Vegas when we were with Friends. It was like a little girl looking into a pet store, faced pressed against the glass. Kel said just buy them. They will make you happy. Shoes do bring HAPPINESS
My Favorite Room: Kitchen...I love spending time with my family in this room. It is where we spend most of our quality time together and it is where my children tell me about there day. It is usually the room I am in when Kelly gets home from work.



My Closet: Wish I did not have to share! can you ever have enough closet space? Someday I will have a closet 8x8 just for SHOES.

Kitchen: Need I say more? LOVE the spaciousness of it
My laundry room: I hate hate my laundry room! Our last house had a huge laundry room with a big table and lots of extras, Can you call this a laundry room? I need one that is at least 10x10!
My Closet: Wish I did not have to share! can you ever have enough closet space? Someday I will have a closet 8x8 just for SHOES.

2 comments:
I hear you on the shoe thing, I love shoes too. I have found that no matter how skinny or fat you are shoes always seem to fit (unless pregnant). And I need a bigger closet too. Your blog is cute, and I don't mind you looking it at it at all. It is amazing to see how big your kids are. I remember them as just little toddlers! Crazy!!
Hey, Jennifer. I just had to comment on your blog about loving your kitchen. My perfect house wouldn't even HAVE a kitchen! I hate everything about it (well, except for the food in the fridge but we have a fridge in the garage so we're back to "who really needs a kitchen anyway?!?"). I don't know if you remember me or not, but I'm a good friend of Machell's and I also know your sister, Robbie. Tell Robbie "hi" from me, okay?
Kris
Post a Comment