


It has been 2 years since we had our family pictures so we decided it was time to have some taken. Last time I had them taken our neighbor who does photography took them and did a great job, so I had to call her again. She is so good to see my vision and take my ideas and let me tell her what I want and then we use some of her ideas....I had so many comments on them last time I knew she would be wonderful. I am so happy with the finished product. I am going to have a hard time deciding which ones I like the most. I put all of them on the slide show if you would like to see them and here are a few to enjoy.




7 comments:
The pictures look so good. Composed incredibly well. where did you take the on the green grass hill?
very cute!! I think Wyatt and I are going to get ours taken around the holidays when we come for the Holidays we haven't had any taken in almost 2 years! Since our wedding!
Wow Jen, those really are amazing pictures! I love the one with the kids jumping in the background! Where were they taken?
VERY cool pictures! You should be proud of the beautiful family you two made!
I love them all! You are gorgeous and have beautiful kids.
I love them. My favorite is the one of you and kelly in the front with the kids in back jumping. So cute!
Very nice family pictures. We had our pictures taken all in white also, it was really fun. It's always nice to have a good family picture.
Post a Comment