I had the funniest thing happen to me last Friday so I have to share my moment...! I was wearing a light pink shirt so I put on The pink Miche Shell on my purse. It was a bit matchy matchy. I am out running errands around town and I remember our little dog Sydney is sick with a cold. I pick up the phone and call the vet, and they say "If you come right now we can get you in" . I rush home and grab Sydney put her in her travel bag and head to the vet. (Kenzie has trained her to be in this bag when we go out.)
I am standing at the counter checking her in and the receptionist says "you can bring her in now we are ready" I let her know I have her with me and hold up the bag she is in. She says "OH! I am sorry I did not see her" I now realize I look like a fool! I am in a vet with a 3lb dog wearing pink, with my pink purse, and my VERY PINK dog bag. I wanted to go back to the car and leave my purse and the dog bag but the damage had already been done. After seeing the veterinarian and have to go back and face the receptionist to pay my money. I know the moment I walked out of the door they all had something to say! I would have had something to say, and I deserved everything they said. "What is up with that lady and the pink bags?" Can you say ELLE Woods? I looked like an IDIOT.
After my mortifying experience I am driving to the bank and my friend calls me as she passes me on the road. "What are you doing driving around town with a little dog wearing pink?" We both laughed and I had to tell her about my vet visit so she could laugh at me a little more. I do believe she had tears in her eyes from laughing.
I have shared this story with a few people and they have all laughed and when they stop they look at me and laugh again. I hope you all find this as funny as I thought it was. Life is too short not to laugh at your stupidity

3 comments:
There is nothing wrong with being cute. Are you going to start selling Miche dog carriers? If you do let me know if you have one big enough for Kona. I can relate to this... I am still waiting for the right pink or purple tennis racket.. Machell
That is funny! I did know that it was you guys on the bikes the other day. You all looked so cute, how fun to go for a little ride as a family.
Thats fun but I don't know why you think its too much pink, you should see me when I go to work in my pink scrubs, pink crocks, pink water bottle, pink purse, pink jacket, haha...if I had a little doggie, I would do the same thing ... ALL IN PINK :)
Post a Comment