Sunday, October 12, 2008

Miche Bags

I have had many questions about the Miche (Me Chee) Bags I am now selling. For all of you who have not recieved my emails I am now selling these purses. My friend in Utah started selling them and I recieved emails from her. I liked the concept of having one purse, but it still seemed like a hassle to change out your purse into a new shell. I envisioned taking out the soft inside and snapping it into a new bag.....TO MUCH WORK!

When I finally saw the product I LOVED IT! I finally got it. This is as easy as changing your cell phone cover or putting or slipping a pair of flip flops on your feet. You get a base (BAG) that comes in brown or black. Then you get Shells that wrap around your base, there are 40 to choose from and they come in various styles from causual to formal! I will be having an open house this week if you are interested in these bags I will email you the date and time. Here are some pictures this hope this helps!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute! Can I buy one? Oh wait, I already have them ALL!!! So much fun!

J-Babe said...

Way cute, I will have to check them out next time we are down.

Bryan Williams said...

That's a really cool idea. How did you get started selling them? If you ever want to move your business online you know how to get a hold of me ;)

I heard you guys got some snow. Any chance a ski hill will be open the first week of November? I would love to be able to go when we are out there.

Sam said...

HEy I am tagging you again. I just love playing tag with you. Go to my blog for the instructions. By the way I tagged kelly too, so explain what he needs to do :)

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Tell about 7 random or weird things about yourself.