Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chaos

We had some friends tell us years ago enjoy your summers and the time you have while your kids are young because at some point in your lives you no longer get to chose what you do your children's activities will keep you from travel and activities you want to do....the time has come. It was amazing we had time to fit our vacation in.

Our children's activities now run our lives. Between Dance Camp and all the things they are scheduled for we are packed full of activities. Kelly and Kolton are at high adventure this week and I am sure they are having the time of there lives! They left on Tues and We should see them late afternoon on Saturday. We will be attending the Williams Family Rodeo this weekend which runs from Fri to Sat. I keep hoping Kelly will be home before the "official" rodeo starts on Saturday. And the Girls and I are getting ready for girls Camp.



I have almost forgotten what it was like to have a lazy summer....
Cross Country season will start as soon as we get back from girls camp and school soon after it will be nice to have some order and live with a schedule again.

2 comments:

J-Babe said...

Now that rope swing looks like a blast! I feel you, I don't have older kids, but this summer has been busy! So much better than a non-eventful one though eh? Glad you guys had fun at girls camp:)

clarisajo said...

Busy summers are the best. I feel like you have all winter to just lounge around. It looks like your summer has been a blast and we are sad to have missed all of it.