Usually by the time May gets here I am thankful school is almost out. This year is the same! We are SOOOOO busy from April to June I look forward to cutting things out of our lives. I have spent all of my extra time driving kids to activities. Between track, dance, competitions, piano, school projects, training for a marathon and all other small things we are at the end of our fuse. We have been to Utah twice for dance, all over the state of Idaho for track. We actually had one weekend Dance was in Idaho Falls and Koltons track meet was on a Saturday so we bounced back and forth between Hillcrest HS and Idaho Falls HS, and we had a small window during that day to get in a long run. I am not sure exactly how Kelly has found time to study for his finals because I wouldn't have had time to study.
If we can keep up for one more month Summer will be here and life will slow down! I feel displaced from everyone and have not been able to keep up with what is going on with people. I have really missed being able to read people blogs, I hope you are all doing well out there.
I have some sad news to pass on, and some of you will laugh over this! 2 chickens died!! When we went to Utah last weekend 2 of them did not survive. Kenz and Kelsie admitted later they put them in the garden and ate fertilizer!!! OOPS! well we knew it was short lived, so we have one lonely chicken we will see how long it can last in the Williams barnyard!

6 comments:
Wow you have been busy! I wondered what happened to you. I am ready for summer too. Things do slow down a little bit and there is more time to spend as a family. Sorry about the chickens, that is sad. I hate it when animals die. We had two bunnies die this winter, the girls were not happy about that.
THAT WOULD MAKE SENCE WHY WE HAVN'T HEARD FROM YOU GUYS IN A WHILE! WE THOUGHT YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE US ANYMORE! I HOPE THINGS SLOW DOWN FOR YOU!
Yahoo..you are back! We've missed hearing about your life. Hope things slow down and you can enjoy the summer.
Thanks for calling the other day:) I wish we were closer so we could come and watch your kids! Well hopefully we will hear from you soon!
Well I guess I am the lucky one that at least gets to see you at work but miss your updated blog- I am sorry to hear about your chickens--- Maybe you should try ducks??? If not I have a puppy you can have- You know I can't wait for summer as I will boat at least 3 times a week- Your welcome anytime----
It sounds like you're in need of a break! I think that it's awesome your kids are into running, and doing a good job at it! Good luck with the rest of the month, and hopefully there'll be a reason our family needs a get together soon. Ya know- we can't go very long before there's a reason!
Post a Comment