Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsie!


I am really sucking at this blog thing.....

Yesterday my baby girl turned 13. Now we are onto the adventure of raising teenagers. Today we took her to downata to swim WHAT A BLAST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSIE

3 comments:

J-Babe said...

yeah it's about time you updated! J/k I'm been slacking this summer too. I can't believe she is 13, that is crazy! I love going to Downeta it is so much fun!

Heather said...

Yeah, you are kinda sucking at this blog thing. Ha ha! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love the pic of your girls in the pool. They almost look like twins! Okay, just kidding! But it does look like fun.

Robbie said...

The pic of the girls in the pool is the best sis pic i have seen. I cannot believe that it was 13 years ago that you had her. I will never forget that day!