Some of our cute little williams girls are born with the "williams curse" better known as the uni-brow. I happen to have one of these girls that has been plagued with one. Over the last six months Kelsie has been bugging me about getting her eyebrows waxed. Every time we have gone up to the hair salon we forget to fix her eyebrow situation. About two weeks ago we were in Sally Beauty Supply and we decided to buy a waxing kit. I am sure you all can see where this is going.............After we fixed the center we decided to fix the sides and OPPS! So after a few
laughs and a few tears we decided to leave it to the pros!
These pics are from the wedding aisle decor Signature Party Rental designed
for a wedding this past weekend.
15 years ago

5 comments:
Your poor little girl!! It's a good thing Kelsie has bangs to cover up that mistake!
Oh my gosh, how funny! You know she will laugh in about 10 years! Thank goodness she is young and they will grow back quickly...hope she isn't too scarred!
You can't even notice unless you are looking for it besides she is so cute that she can pull anything off. That is really funny:)
you guys are brave to do it yourself. I always go get them done, but practice makes perfect
I usually get mine done at the salon. i love that you did it on your own. The only time I've ever plucked my eyebrows on my own I cried (with pain) and made myself look really surprised for about a week straight.
Post a Comment